Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chelsea FC Best Ever XI

Goalkeeper

Peter Bonnett was a very good goalkeeper like Peter and you can Borota Dimitri Kharin, Carlo Cudicini and Dave Beasant in this category, but Petr Cech had to save and share my vote as the best ever goalkeeper Chelsea.

Right Back

Gary Sillett, Ken Shellito, Gary Locke and Dave Webb was right behind. "Super" Dan Petrescu was a fabulous wing back, but unfortunately he could not defend, Steve Clarke has been extremely reliable and Albert Ferrer was decentbut I for Ron "Chopper-go" Harris as the best right-back.

Left Rear

Graeme Le Saux, Ashley Cole, Wayne Bridge and are worthy of mention, but I went to Eddie McCreadie.

Defender

Frank LeBouef was a very decent ball games Defender, but perhaps overlooked by its defensive qualities. Gary Chivers and Colin Pates were very good defender.

William Gallas and Ricardo Carvalho would certainly be in my team not to have been two that I reallycollected. But my 2 are central defenders Marcel Desailly and John Terry.

Midfield

There were many good players in midfield for Chelsea and I went for 3 players in midfield. Players like Michael Essien, Ray Wilkins, Gus Poyet, Roberto Di Matteo, Dennis Wise, Clive Walker and John Bumstead, deserves a mention.

But I went to Claude Makelele, who is 1 of the best players of all time from each team, Frank Lampard for his goal and manages its power, and Alan HudsonCreativity

Forward / Strikers

I also opted for 3 players and I must pay tribute to players such as Kerry Dixon, Gianluca Vialli, Mark Hughes, Arjen Robben, Joe Cole, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Eidur Gudjohnssen and Bobby Tambling, but I Didier Drogba for his power and took the unselfishness, Peter Osgood and the best player who ever played for Chelsea and Gianfranco Zola for his genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Results & Fixtures